OneLife Collagen (100% Japanese Fish Collagen Powder)
Scientists have shown that collagen is a protein that accounts for 25% – 30% of total protein in the body. Collagen plays a special role as the bridging element that connects tissues and particles in the body together. Collagen has a linking task and creates elasticity. In particular, the study said that collagen forms 70% of the skin, 50% of the joint cartilages, and 80% of the lungs.
OneLife Collagen is 100% imported from Japan, extracted from marine fish’s skin and scales. The whole ingredients are strictly selected according to the Japanese Standard, the products are hence safe and easy to consume or digest. The ingredients after being strictly selected are cleansed by a pure water source which is the result of a highly technical processing system. Collagen powder extracted from the fish’s skin and scales thus also helps avoid footand mouth disease or avian flu. So, compared to the other collagens, fish collagen is stable in term of temperature and very soluble in water with no fishy smell. OneLife Collagen comes under the form of smooth white powder and can be used for making food or cosmetics.
In Japan and the current developing word, adding collagen to the body is indispensable and its is indeed a habit is vital from mature ages to even very old ages. The question is why? Here are some proper explanations:
– Collagen is indispensable factor in producing Amino Acids for the skin, bones, hair, cartilage, … and other organs.
– Collagen replenishes your skin, fights aging, prevents wrinkles and brings you a firm, smooth and black and white complexion. The deterioration in the quality and quantity of collagen will result in the “aging” of the body that typically changes on the skin. The identification is easy to recognize when collagen is lacking: the skin is dry and wrinkled starting with the lines on the cavity, the mouth and in the long term they become deeper to wrinkles, slack and sagging skin areas. This is often found in middle-aged people, even in young women who are just older than 25 years old.
– Collagen helps make the bones tough and healthy, prevent and cure arthritis, help them work well, prevent diseases with discs, harden the bones.
– Full collagen supplementation will nourish your hair to be smoother, prevent hair loss and baldness. Nails and toes are stronger.
– In addition, Collagen supplement also helps strengthen the eyes, improve resistance, and give you a good health.
After 2 weeks of continuous use of OneLife’s Japanese fish collagen, you will easily notice that your skin is tighter, brighter and looks more alive. After 4 – 8 weeks of OneLife collagen, scars even fade, many small wrinkles disappear, your skin is sure to be more elastic and smoother. Collagen helps prevent skin aging, accelerate wound healing or gaining a smooth, firm skin.
OneLife has two types of Pro-active Collagen Products:
Box of 7 packs, each of 10g (for 1 week)
Box of 30 packs, each pack of 10g (for 1 month)
Dissolve each small pack with 100ml warm water and enjoy. Or mix each small pack with yogurt, fruit juice, daily salat if it suits you.
OneLife also offers 2 other options, including OneLife Red Ginseng Collagen and OneLife Natural Honey Lemon Collagen.
Benefits of collagen to the human body:
- The benefits of collagen to healing wounds and scars
Scars are formed due to the broken and damaged skin binding between collagen and elastin. The use of collagen is contributing positively to the production of new skin cells, helping skin revive quickly so the bruise will also be blurred as quickly as possible.
- The benefits of collagen to blood vessels
The use of Collagen helps strengthen, elasticate the blood vessels’ walls, prevent arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure, it is also very effective for people with cerebral arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction. Collagen is good for people who are prone to bleeding due to the possible cause of weak, vulnerable blood vessels.
- The benefits of collagen to bones, teeth
Besides calcium, collagen accounts for 80% of the bone structure. When comparing bone structure as a house, calcium is cement, collagen is iron. As the age increases, collagen is also weakened and aged, which reduces the elasticity of the bones. Therefore, it is necessary to supplement collagen to regain the needed strength.
- The benefits of collagen to cartilages
Collagen accounts for 50% of the composition of cartilage. The lack of collagen causes friction between larger joints, causing distortion in the bones and cartilage. Collagen supplements help prevent and reduce joint problems, helping to prevent diseases such as lower back pain, herniated discs and other bone and cartilage diseases.
The effects of collagen to the eye
Collagen is abundant in the cornea and the lens of the eyes in crystalline form. The lack of collagen has a negative effect on the cornea, with poor sight performance, affecting the eyesight and causing the lens to blur due to aging amino acids, which is the cause of cataracts.
- The benefits of collagen to the internal organs
Collagen also exists in the internal organs of the human body as an important component. The presence of collagen keeps the internal organs healthy and reduces heart, liver, lung diseases and so on.
- The benefits of collagen to hair, nails
Collagen is abundant in hair, toes, and nails. It provides nutrients that support the action of the horny cells. Therefore the intake of collagen helps hair, toenails, nails become smooth, strong and at the same time limits any possible hair loss.
- Strengthening the immune system
Collagen creates a favorable environment for beneficial bacteria inside the body to promote immunity, support the digestive system, and avoid problems with the intestines.
- Controlling weight
Protein in the body is a nutrient that gives a sense of fullness in the body. Collagen is also a protein in the body, so the use of collagen also helps control weight, reduce the risk of being overweight. In particular, for bodybuilders or newcomers, collagen provides energy to the body, supports better recovery after exercise or overexercise.